if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

thon on nite of 3/9 to morning 4/9

hi guys... haven sleep in awhile..lol.. since yesterday up till now which is exact time= 4.57 am.. veri tired and sleepy oledi...

me and wei jie thon at bugis village macdonald.. ask me for wat reason? i also dun know... just feel like it.. lol... but so we thon. the whole night we surf the net, download songs, crap, and many more la... but then at 2.07 am sumthing happen...

wan 2 know?? lol.. all so quiet , suddenly got this ang moh stand at the entrance and shouted MAC ASS... a few times... funny lar, i tot wat.... this guy sure drunk liao... and i think he HATES mac... lol and i got take crap pictures of me and wj, and my breakfast at mac..lol
























........................h4m1 out.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............






i know that i have loved you ... at 4:55 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    I'm H4m1
    i'm 17 this yr
    born in 26.04.90
    so i'm a taurus
    i'm now in nyp pursuing a diploma in molecular biotechnology

    divested lover
    take my breath away
    i'm on my knees
    studying your heart
    i love my dear=P

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note