if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, September 2, 2007

update between 17 august till yesterday....

sorry for not updating the past 3 weeks.. alot of things must do.... and my blog is not dying like my friendster.. i wont let it lol... lets recall wat happened in these past weeks..

first the exams are over... so how i fare?? ok la.. except for maths i scared i fail sia... then must retake siannn,... the rest is ok.. coz its science related and boy do i LIKE SCIENCE...lol

on the week of 17 august, on fri and sat went wit haq, wei jie and zul to watch the fireworks at bridge near the esplanade... very nice view of the fireworks really.. and alot of ppl were there... really ALOT.. and the fireworks display were really a sight to behold... i dun know y, but seeing the fireworks make me feel very cheerful.. lol

on the last day of the exam, which is on 30 august went to watch 2 movies wit dear, sam, ling ning, julius wong, karen, doris and jolene.. ya two movies i say, back to back.. cool man.. but ling ning and sam did not watch the second movie... the movie we watched were 1408 and ratatouille.

reviews of the movies?? lets see.. 1408..hmmm.... not scary but alot of shocks, not good for my heart lol.. but i think its not really good. ratatouille? wow tat movie is good sia, no wonder critics said that it was worth 2nd and 3rd servings lol... its really good.. u all should watch it even though if its a cartoon movie..

next, on last sunday, went to boju's chalet. comments waste of my time.. but at night ok la.. still enjoyable,.. but i really feel very moody sia before the night, coz some1 just had to come to the chalet, sianz if u know me then u will know hu this sum1 im talking abt.. its like as if im not there like that.. hm,. wat can i do, my fault wat.. but other than that really enjoyed the night wit wj, zul , haq and boju,,, not!!! coz he sleeping the whole night ,lol...

next on list is teacher's day. went back to damai to see my beloved teachers.. saw many ppl, all changed liao.. AND my teachers all say i look diiferent alomost unrecognisable coz i rebond my hair lol... but 1 teacher not there, MR LEONG.. haiya he say he sick, hm maybe he not sick onli dun wan go school lol.. after tat went to watch movie wit the 2 jx(did i sae 2 jx??,, ya if u get wat i mean ya its 2 jx means the tat 1 came too...) pei yun, ben and wei yen.. watch evan almighty.. wat can i say abt the show..... it sucks.. really. and ya i was treated as if i was not there again.. sianz.. I SHOULD FORGET ABOUT THE PAST ALREADY!... ben say tat I TOO CAUGHT UP WIT THE PAST TAT ITS KILLING ME FROM THE INSIDE.. but i know deep in my heart i cant although i want to forget it.. k so im done wit the updating.... for todae i going to my grandma house in tampines later.. cya all later in the future

........................h4m1 out.................

i know that i have loved you ... at 12:40 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    I'm H4m1
    i'm 17 this yr
    born in 26.04.90
    so i'm a taurus
    i'm now in nyp pursuing a diploma in molecular biotechnology

    divested lover
    take my breath away
    i'm on my knees
    studying your heart
    i love my dear=P

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note