if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

hari raya.. todae=5th month

late post... fasting finally over.. phew can start eating again lol.. i need to gain weight man.. for real.... last saturday and sunday were hari raya 1st and 2nd day and as usual go out la.. 1st day go my elder house... and tat day really alot of money get. around 100... lol ..
2nd day went out wit my cousins and their family so total around 18 ppl include my family... veri big ar..lol we went out from 11 am and reach home 12 am sia.. lol super long ar... covered 13 houses.. by the time reach last 2 houses all super tired lol.... tat day got around 100 also...

now lets talk abt todae.... todae is the 5th month wit my dear.. i love u dear... i love dear dear forever... thinking of watching movie wit dear later... cya all...bb

...........................h4m1 out...................

i know that i have loved you ... at 11:44 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    I'm H4m1
    i'm 17 this yr
    born in 26.04.90
    so i'm a taurus
    i'm now in nyp pursuing a diploma in molecular biotechnology

    divested lover
    take my breath away
    i'm on my knees
    studying your heart
    i love my dear=P

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note