if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, October 7, 2007

LINER FORM... HURRAY!!!!

sori... for the absence without leave lol.... aniwae todae is 7 of october and.... kamen rider den o 36 airs in japan todae.. hurray.!!!! wats so special abt this episode ? liner form... ryoutaro finally have his own action, and not control by any other imagin lol... first time... here is the video of it..... ps.. mayhave some child, i repeat "CHILD" content..lol


i know that i have loved you ... at 2:22 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;


    I'm H4m1
    i'm 17 this yr
    born in 26.04.90
    so i'm a taurus
    i'm now in nyp pursuing a diploma in molecular biotechnology

    divested lover
    take my breath away
    i'm on my knees
    studying your heart
    i love my dear=P

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note